SUGAR Expo 2015 at Stanford
The SUGAR Expo 2015 is Wednesday, June 3rd. Register to attend now!
The SUGAR network — standing for the Stanford University Global Alliance for Redesign — invites you to join us as we celebrate our students' creative work in design research, design practice, engineering, and manufacturing.
The SUGAR Expo is a unique, once-a-year opportunity to meet with students, faculty and industry colleagues. This event precedes the Stanford Design EXPErience, so you may experience two days back-to-back of unparalleled access to experience student work, witness cutting-edge prototypes, and see ideas from outside your usual sphere.
Student teams from top universities around the world have been imagining and building innovative solutions to design challenges from these companies:
- Allianz: Revolution in CIO dialogue
- BeatRobo: What is the future of personal ID & security
- Bosch: Services for autonomous driving
- DataSam: Installing a network / enhancing the patient journey
- Electric Mobility Norway: Who’s in charge of the future?
- Electric Mobility Norway: Combo station
- Lufthansa Technik: Digital marketplace for MRO products and services
- Mexican National Institute of Anthropology and History: Customization in the museum experience
- National Laboratory of Sustainability Sciences (LANCIS): Technology focused on emotions
- Pontifical Javierian University: Creative spaces for students outside the classroom
- Raiffeisen: Increasing customer loyalty for banking
- Roche: New applications of design thinking
- Sardar Patel Post Graduate Institute: Redesign the dental experience in India
- Tec Alliance: Hercules
- ThyssenKrup: Enable transparent communication for engineers
- UBS: Empire ecosystem for financial services
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
Guest FULL Student FULL Stanford faculty & staff FULL Current industry partner FULL SUGAR industry alumni FULL SUGAR coach FULL Visiting faculty / scholar SOLD OUT $250.00 SUGAR teaching team SOLD OUT $400.00 SUGAR student SOLD OUT $400.00 Child (0-12) FULL
- Venue Address
- Peterson Engineering Laboratory, 550 Panama Mall, Stanford, CA 94305 United States
Visitors are invited to park at Stanford's Galvez Lot. A free parking code will be provided to all registered participants a few days prior. Please refer to Stanford's Parking website for help with campus parking: http://transportation.stanford.edu/parkin
SUGAR Network182 Followers